About Me

My photo
Banner Elk, North Carolina, United States
Aspiring cyclist, Worker, Wonderer, Liver, Lover.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm back, but in fact, I never went anywhere. I've been right here, living my life. I'm feeling a bit pessimistic at the moment, which is not normal for me. A lot of, for lack of a better word, shit has been happening. I just feel off. Honestly things in my life couldn't be much better. The people around me seem to be watching their lives crumble. I guess my personality, and my bond with these people makes me feel their pain.
Enough of the bad, Life is great. Like I said, couldn't be much better. Banner Elk is getting cold. We got our first snow on November the 4th. Riding in the cold is hard. I have alot of school work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment